Body Worn Camera
Hikvision’s Body Worn Cameras (hereinafter referred to as device) highly integrates record what happens on the front line. They provide support, reassurance and confidence for the people who work in these areas. By giving frontline officers the tools, they need and want, we make their job better. And we help them do a better job. It can record the process and condition of events completely via record, taping and capture which can also tag the important data for future search.
It is small and light, convenient to carry, and can be worn on the shoulder, satisfying the requirement of mobile duty and evidence record for single person. It can record the process and condition of events completely via record, taping and capture which can also tag the important data for future search. It is widely applicable to public security protection, city management, industry and commerce, etc.
Making evidence capture more substantial, ensuring the safety of law enforcement personnel.
Provides effective imaging and video evidence for law enforcement use.
Emergency services using one-touch alarms and intercom ensure the safety of enforcement personnel.
– Provides a visual law enforcement system to record patrol video as a evidence
– Records critical cases with tags, which can be much more easily retrieved and managed.
Performance & Functionality
– Up to 15 hours of operating time for HD video recording (with 4G, GPS, LCD disabled)
– Rugged hardware designed to be impact-safe from a
height of 1.5 meters
– Waterproof with IP67 protection, which makes it
usable in extreme outside conditions